Daniel Snyder is an American record producer, songwriter, and A&R scout originally from Portland, Maine. Dan’s blend of co-writing and production is functionally artist development, and his contributions to the creative process have helped him earn recognition by The Recording Academy and ASCAP.
In addition to his work with other artists, Dan is a music supervisor and also composes original music for brands, advertising agencies, music production houses, and video production companies. Some of his film and TV credits include placement with: NBC Universal, MTV, BBC TV, Nat Geo, TLC, PBS, HGTV, nuvoTV, Sundance Channel, Discovery, Cartoon Network, Red Bull, Smirnoff, NBA Entertainment, Major League Baseball, & Bertolli.
BEAUX SAUNDERS | LONDON, UK
• 2011 Winner Indaba Music/Songtrust Songwriting Competition: "Ain't That Beautiful"
• 2012 Semi-Finalist International Songwriting Competition: "Ain't That Beautiful"
• 2013 Emerging Artist To Watch by The GRAMMYs/Hitlab
• 2014 Huw Stephens' BBC Radio 1 Introducing Discovery
• 2014 Shortlist Nominee MTV's Brand New Unsigned UK